Friday, March 21, 2014

Fancy Friday- Regina George and Robin Hood

                                       I don't see why some people don't like this pairing. I don't care who Regina is with, as long as she'll be happy again. But I actually like Robin with Regina. They make a cute couple <3 They'd make a cute family with Henry & Roland. I just hope Adam & Eddy don't mess this one up! But based on the past 2 seasons, they probably will...

Regina Mills AKA The Evil Queen


                              
 After Regina loses Daniel, she becomes the Step Mother of Snow White when she is forced to marry King Leopold. However, because of how dark she had become, no one saw her internal plans brewing to take  over. With all the hatred she holded she became a force to be reckoned with. After she tried dozens of times to repay Snow for taking her happiness by trying to split up her an David, she finally came up with a scheme that just might of worked- a curse. A curse that would take everyone to a new land called Earth where they would lose their memory and live alternate lives. After the curse, Regina becomes the Mayor of the city Storybrooke; she is "the only one" who still remembers her past life, and she thinks she has won.

But is her chance at happiness done with? Can she have a second chance? A long time ago, during a time that the queen would like to forget, someone told her that their was another that could make her happy. Somebody with a lion tattoo. All she had to do was find this person, accept the fact that David was gone, and make her move. Regina was to scared of losing someone again that she refused to find this second chance at happiness. However, after all that has happened will the two accidentally unite and fall in love? Or will the queen discover who he is and run away from her feelings?

Robin Hood

                                
Robin was never swept up in the first curse, so he had no alternate life, but now that he has entered the story what roll will he play? And will he become an important part of anyone's life?

Of course I am a fan of this match up, and I can't wait to see how it all turns out! I mean, look at how cute they would look together!
                                                   #OUAT #OutlawQueen Lana Parrilla & Sean Maguire are so cute...hope this storyline finds a happy ending for the #EvilQueen 
Although, their are some kinks to work out in their relationship. ;)
                                      Courtesy of Samantha Lee I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS RELATIONSHIP BLOSSOM!
So, what do all of you think? Is it a good match up? If not, who would they both look better with?

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, that last picture is hilarious. I love it. I'm totally shipping this. I didn't like Regina at first, but now that she's in "rehabilitation" (lol) I think she deserves someone to love her :) Plus, that picture of the two actors, THEY ARE ADORABLE! Can't wait to see what happens next! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree.. in the beginning I was set against Regina. I had no motive to and I didn't want a reason to like her. Through the seasons though her character has really started to grow and I can't wait to see whats in store for her. They are adorable together aren't they?

      Delete