Friday, November 8, 2013

Fancy Friday- Once Upon a Time


                                                     


So, just recently, my siblings and I have become obsessed with this show after watching a few episodes on netflix. After watching it for a couple weeks I am now completely caught up to season 3! (I would watch around 10 episodes a day sometimes). Even though I don't really care for the magic aspect of the show, the re-tellings of the fairy-tales and how they all intertwine is genius! I have been shocked/surprised quite a few times by how things played out. Here is a small summary of the show:

Once Upon a Time is an American fairy tale drama series that premiered on Sunday, October 23, 2011, on ABC. The show takes place in the fictional seaside town of Storybrooke, Maine, the residents of which are actually characters from various fairy tales that were transported to the "real world" town and robbed of their real memories by a powerful curse. Episodes typically feature a primary storyline in Storybrooke, as well as a secondary storyline usually from another point in a character's life before the curse was enacted.

Trailer:


 If you are into fairy-tales/romance I definitely recommend this TV series. Its genres include Adventure, Fantasy, and Romance. Its rating is PG, but I must warn you that their is A LOT of kissing in it.

Each week now I will be talking about a single person or a couple from the series. WARNING- I will most likely give away information about the show. (It would be hard not too). I hope you all stop by and leave some comments! :)


COMMENT

Have you seen the show? What do you think of it?






No comments:

Post a Comment